Wandler is looking for a Operations Coordinator Logistics Department (full time)
Maternity leave cover starting September 2023
Wandler. Luxury leather goods.
Wandler is commuted to sincere quality, each design is handmade in iItaly. Elza Wandler launched her namesake brand Wandler in 2017. Clear in function and shape, Wandler shows a distinctive aesthetic: elegant with unexpected dimensions and a dynamic use of colors. Embodying modern femininity, each design is a reflection of the designer – as she is and who she aspires to be.
The logistics team is seeking an Operations Coordinator for a maternity leave replacement of 4 months, starting September 2023. As Operations Coordinator within our logistics department, you’ll help us send and receive goods in the most efficient way possible. With your help, we’ll set new standards for the way we work to provide a service our customers deserve. You’ll be the main point of contact for our business and supply chain partners for requests and logistics management queries as you play an important role in our wider operations team. You are in charge of processing and controlling the customer demands. You see possible difficulties and organize solutions for these challenges.
Your tasks include:
• You manage and coordinate all international shipments and document
• Interpret laws, rules and regulations regarding warehousing, shipping,
• You maintain contact with customers (phone/email); keep them fully informed of the status of their shipments
• You take care of invoicing, shipments, shipping costs etc.
• You do not mind (occasionally) rolling up your sleeves in the warehouse for inspection of goods
• Supporting Customer Service concerning questions/issues about shipments/freight
• Manage and optimize freight costs
• Sale sample management
• Managing the order documentation (It’sPerfect, Excel)
You are an experienced Logistics Operations Coordinator who makes every effort to ensure that the job gets done. You are good at planning and organizing. The role is focused on the day to day operations. You are accurate and love to take initiative.
Furthermore you are stress resistant, like to work under high time pressure and have a great eye for detail and accuracy. You hold yourself and others accountable and you are very customer focused.
You can check the following boxes:
• Team player with a pro-active attitude and a hands-on mentality
• Work in an organized, well-structured way
• An HBO education (in logistics /supply chain or a related field)
• At least 3 years’ experience in an international business; Luxury Industry experience is a plus
• Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written (Dutch will be a plus)
• A customer orientated mentality; experience with B2B communication
• Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Excel and Word
• You must live in the Netherlands and have a Dutch residence and work permit and a BSN number.
What do we offer?
We’re all about giving our people the tools to be the best they can be. Because when we’re at our best (happy and healthy) together we have the power to do something amazing and really deliver. Our benefits include pension contribution, 25 days holiday, product discounts, flexible working hours, biological and vegetarian lunches and work with the best team ever.
Do you want to join our team as our new Operations Coordinator? Then we'd love to hear from you! E-mail your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com