Wandler is looking for an Office Manager / Customer service support for 20 hours/week (preferably 5 half days)
Wandler is a luxury leather goods and footwear brand established in 2017. Clear in function and shape, Wandler shows a distinctive aesthetic: elegant with unexpected dimensions and a dynamic use of colors. Embodying modern femininity, each product is a reflection of the designer – as she is and who she aspires to be. Wandler is committed to sincere quality, each design is handmade in Italy.
We’re looking for a warm, caring, and positive person who is proactive and organized and make our employees even more happy at the office. Someone who’s not scared of jumping into the unknown, who dares to take risks and initiatives, an office manager who works efficient and autonomous. The function will also require overall responsibility for providing customer support to our B2C clients in a way that reinforces the brand values and ensures a superior customer experience. Bonus: you have (aspiring) barista and cooking skills and love plants.
Office - you:
- Are the front of house and phone greeter
- Coordinate groceries and prepare the daily office lunch
- Take care of tracking, prioritization, and fulfillment of office to do’s
- Keep the office neat and constantly work on improving it
- Help with office supplies and inventory planning, procurement, and coordination
- Help with (annual) events, such as birthdays, team drinks etc
- Daily responsibility of the B2C Customer Care support Handling of customer complaints
- Process return requests and returns
- Provide information on status of orders to end consumers Distribute issues in a structured way to other departments
- Communicate with the Distribution Centre regarding shipments
Skills and experiences:
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Experience with Shopify and preferably with It’s Perfect (or other ERP system)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Helpful, professional, focused, and positive
- Must be organized, flexible, adaptable to change, and able to multitask in a fast-paced diverse environment
- Team oriented, ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Strong computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English/Dutch, both written and verbal
What do we offer?
We’re all about giving our people the tools to be the best they can be. Because when we’re at our best (happy and healthy) together we have the power to do something amazing and really deliver. Our benefits include pension contribution, 25 days holiday, product discounts, flexible working hours, biological and vegetarian lunches and work with the best team ever.
Do you want to join our team as our new office manager / cs support? Then we'd love to hear from you! E-mail your cv and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org