PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
Wandler is looking for a new PR & Communications Intern for 6 months
Starting from January 2024
Wandler. Luxury leather goods.
Wandler is committed to sincere quality, each design is handmade in Italy. Elza Wandler launched her namesake brand Wandler in 2017. Clear in function and shape, Wandler shows a distinctive aesthetic: elegant with unexpected dimensions and a dynamic use of colors. Embodying modern femininity, each design is a reflection of the designer — as she is and who she aspires to be.
Your responsibilities include
A PR and communication intern at Wandler supports the public relations and communication efforts of the brand. While each day can vary, your responsibilities often include the following tasks:
- Press Management: Assisting in managing the company's relationships with the media, which may involve maintaining press lists, updating media databases, and helping to develop and maintain relationships with journalists and media outlets. Sending out emailers, press releases and email announcements to media and stakeholders.
- Handling Press Inquiries: Responding to inquiries from press, this could involve providing information, coordinating interviews or samples.
- Sample Coordinations: Managing the distribution and return of product samples to media outlets for reviews, photoshoots, and other editorial features. Keeping track of the sample sets.
- Event Productions: Assisting in the planning and execution of events and showroom activities.
- Creating Clipping Reports: Compiling and summarising media coverage, press mentions, and reviews of the products or events.
- Market Research: Conducting research on the industry, competitors, and target audience. This research helps in developing effective PR strategies and identifying trends or opportunities.
- Social Media and Online Content: Supporting the company's social media efforts, including content creation, scheduling, and engagement with the online community.
- Administrative Tasks: Performing various administrative duties as needed, such as maintaining files, tracking expenses, running errands and scheduling meetings.
The Wandler team is closely knit, hard-working, and enthusiastic. As an intern, you will work closely together with the whole group and be incorporated as a valuable member of the team.
Your profile should include the following skills
- HBO study in media / communication / marketing
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player.
- Structured and independent.
- Proactive and representative.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Excel / Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / Premiere (Pro & Rush) is a plus.
- Interest and strong knowledge of the fashion industry and latest magazines, artists, and industry-leading people.
- Hands-on mentality and always oriented towards problem-solving.
- Innovative and creative mindset and thinking outside the box.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What do we offer?
- Monthly internship compensation
- Employee discount on Wandler products
- Steep learning curve and room for own ideas
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Do you recognize yourself in this opportunity? To apply, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com