For every €100,- spent, we plant one tree
Before you go browsing new favorites, please know we are committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients, co-workers and partners. All packages are packed and being shipped out in the safest conditions. We are grateful for your support – please take extra good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Wandler is looking for a new PR & Marketing Intern for 6 months
Wandler. Luxury leather goods.
Wandler is committed to sincere quality, each design is handmade in Italy. Elza Wandler launched her namesake brand Wandler in 2017. Clear in function and shape, Wandler shows a distinctive aesthetic: elegant with unexpected dimensions and a dynamic use of colors. Embodying modern femininity, each design is a reflection of the designer — as she is and who she aspires to be.
Your responsibilities include:
No day at Wandler is the same. Generally, you will be assisting in the creation of promotional content and photoshoots, consumer and press activation, as well as the coordination of collaborations.
Daily operations include but are not limited to the following: assisting in content creation for the website, social media channels, and general marketing activations.
Additionally, press management, market research, and the coordination of sample lists as well as clippings are part of the responsibilities of a PR & Marketing Intern at Wandler.
The Wandler team is closely knit, hard-working, and enthusiastic. As an Intern, you will work closely together with the whole group and be incorporated as a valuable member of the team.
Your profile should include the following skills:
• HBO study in media/(visual) communication/marketing
• Ambitious and enthusiastic team player.
• Structured and independent.
• Proactive and representative.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / Premiere (Pro & Rush) is a plus.
• Interest and strong knowledge of the fashion industry and latest magazines, artists, and industry-leading people.
• Hands-on mentality and always oriented towards problem-solving.
• Innovative and creative mindset and thinking outside the box.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What do we offer?
Monthly internship compensation
Employee discount on Wandler products
Steep learning curve and room for own ideas
A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Do you recognize yourself in this opportunity? To apply, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com